Matt Brune, PE
Senior Development Manager
As a Senior Development Manager with Seefried since 2015, Mr. Brune focuses on managing all aspects of industrial development from entitlements through construction. Mr. Brune is a skilled senior project manager with over 13 years of experience, whose specialties include design and construction management, development services, scheduling, budgeting, permitting, coordinating, lease reviews, contract negotiations, construction management and building sound client relationships.
Mr. Brune is a licensed professional engineer and spent many years in the site engineering design, planning, and consulting field prior to joining Seefried.
- Worked as master planner civil design manager for an industrial park including five buildings totaling 1,780,000 SF of available space on 150 acres. Services also included civil engineering for the facilities.
- Design and program management services for pre-development, construction, and initial tenant coordination for a 560,000 SF outlet mall estimated at $90 million USD.
- Managed all aspects of site development including hiring necessary consultants, coordinating/reviewing construction documents, and permitting from acquisition through construction for RaceTrac Petroleum.
- Owner's representative from pre-planning through construction of renovations on 20+ historic buildings in downtown Savannah, GA. The mixed-use project consists of $15 million USD and over 150,000 total square feet for retail, residential, and office uses.
- Managed civil engineering services, including construction drawings, for the 402,000 SF expansion of a children's hospital and a new parking deck in North Atlanta.
- Performed civil engineering and master planning services for a mixed-use office, retail and residential development on 150 acres. The site includes a 500,000 SF office park, 450,000 SF of retail space, and 700 residential units.
Mr. Brune earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Master of Business Administration from Georgia State University.